It’s a triple camera and dual displays Chinese smartphone. VIVO NEX is a great smartphone in the market. It’s come to 10 GB Ram and 128 GB internal storage. It is the latest technology smartphone. It’s a mid-range smartphone. Launched in December 2018 was the Vivo NEX Dual Display Edition smartphone.
Vivo NEX Dual Display Edition
This Dual Display Edition smartphone runs Android 9.0 Pie with Fun Touch OS 4.5 and is powered by a 3,500 mAh Li-ion. The battery is non-removal. Its battery backup is very good.
Its camera is very excellent and the picture quality is superb. There are a total of 3 cameras. The Vivo NEX Dual Display Edition packs a 12-MP original camera and a 2-MP minor camera on the rear.
The Vivo Nex dual display Edition could be a Dual-SIM (GSM & GSM) smartphone. Property choices embrace 3G and 4G (with support for Band forty employed by some LTE networks in India), Wi-Fi, USB Type-C, Bluetooth etc. Sensors on the phone embrace a Compass/ meter, measuring device, Fingerprint sensor, close light-weight device, Proximity device, and rotating mechanism and 3D face unlock sensor.
Propelling the camera from this side of the gadget naturally puts the smartphone into selfie mode, which can be valuable if that is actually what you need to do. The right side of the gadget houses the volume rockers and a power catch for the principal display, and on the left, you’ll discover one more power button. This power button impels the auxiliary presentation on the back of the gadget.
The original display of the Vivo NEX smartphone Dual Display edition is a 16.23 cm (6.39 inch) Super AMOLED panel with a resolution of 2340 X 1080. It is a big smartphone, and vivid, and bright doesn’t feel overly impregnate like some of the displays. The Vivo NEX back side display is also 13.94 cm (5.49 inch) but has a resolution of 1920 X 1080 pixels. It looks brightly similar to the onwards display but squishes apps to maintain the 9 X 19.5 aspect ratio. There is an option to force apps to use the full back side display, but this is only for supported apps. You’ll likely want to use the front display for most things.
- Display Size:-
- Main Screen Size:- 6.39 inches (16.23 cm)
- Back Screen Size:- 5.49 inches (13.94 cm)
- Screen Type:- Touch Screen
- Main Screen:- 2340 X 1080 Pixels
- Back Screen:- 1920 X 1080 Pixels
- Physical Dimension:- 157.19 X 75.3 X 8.09mm
- Chipset:- Qualcomm Snapdragon 845- Octa-core
- Operating System:- Android 9.0 pie
- Screen:- Funtouch 4.5
- Camera:- 12 MP + 2 MP
- Rear Autofocus:- Yes
- Rear Flash:- No
- Ram:- 10 GB
- Internal Storage:- 128 GB
- SD Card Slot:- No
- USB:- Type-C
- Bluetooth:- Yes
- Wi-Fi:- Yes
- Headphones:- 3.5mm
- Sim:- Dual 4G Sim
- Network:- 4G, 3G, 2G, GSM/CDMA, 4G VolTE, 4G LTE
- Fingerprint sensor (under display)
- proximity Sensor
- Ambient Light Sensor
- Compass Sensor
- Gyro Sensor
- 3500 mAh Li-ion
- Fast Charging 10V/2.25A 22.5W
- Weight:- 199 Grams
- Honor 9X | Price in India August 2019, Release Date & Full Features..
- Vivo S1 Price in India, Features and Full Specifications..
- Xioami mi A3 Price in india, Full Features, Review & Specifications..
- LG W30 Mobile Price in India, Full Features and Specifications..
- Xiaomi Redmi 7 (July) Price in India, Full Features and Specification.